Monday 12 May 2008

More Alota For The Arty Girlz Challenge #33

I decided to stay on with the Alota stamps for my challenge with Arty Girlz, the challenge this week is to incorporate decoupage within your creation..... i thought it was a perfect way to use the new window and scene stamps from Alota. I think it turned out ok, it did take a fair bit of work with the masking technique i used but i'm rather pleased with the result, she looks like she's off to gather shells....
Ingredients: Daisy Bucket Papers ~ Bazzill CS ~ Prima Press "N" Petal Flowers ~ Derwent Inktense Pencils ~ HOTP Brads ~ Mayarts Ribbon ~ Stickles.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! I really love this one!! Everything goes so perfect!! Lovely!

Sammie said...

This is absolutely delightful! I love the window scene effect -it's so convincing. Beautiful.
Best wishes and thanks for the lovely comment you left me. SammieJay xxx

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi

Richelle said...

Wow...this card is just too cute! I love the images.

craftyb said...

Hi just poppin' by from Ila's log...oh this card is truly amazing! I bet it was a lotta work...but so worth it! bx