Friday 9 May 2008

Alota Stamps...... Yummy



My First Order From Alota...

My order from Alota Rubber Stamps arrived today and oh my I am absolutely thrilled to pieces with it...... well enough for me to go right ahead and place another order straight away...... for those of you that like to use Hanglar stanglar, Sugar Nellies, Tilda’s, Papilio stamps they are just perfect for use with the scene stamps alota do and I urge you to buy them.... I’ll be posting again tomorrow and you’ll see a window I purchased along with some small scenery stamps from Alota and they look so cute with Tilda. I for one am hooked already.....
I decided to use my fishy set from Alota today as Ashley came out of hospital following a successful operation on his knee.... He’s in alot of pain but is finally after two and half years on the mend.... I wanted to make him a card to cheer him up and here is what I came up with.....


Get Well Fishes.............. For Ash....


Ingredients ~ Sassafrass Lass Papers ~ Bazzill CS ~ Ribbon LSH ~ Stamps Alota ~ Media Inktense Pencils ~ Doodlebug Rub-on's

No comments: