- You can flip/rotate the provided sketch
- You can make a card, using any kind of stamp you have cute or non cute we would like to see it all
- To take part in the challenge, post your card made with the sketch on your blog with a link to FS challenge blog.
- Then please leave a comment on FS challenge with a link to your Blog/sketch/card/creation. So we can all see it.
- Unlike other challenge blogs were you are not allowed to combine challenges you can are welcome to do this with "Friday Sketchers" sketches." So if you, lets say want to use the color challenge over on SCS and use the FS blog sketch, feel free to post your card on both challenge blogs
Well there are the rules what are you waiting for...........................................
Here is my first effort for the week, i think i'm going to have another go as i wasn't too impressed with the way this one turned out....
Ingredients: Papers Making Memories ~ Bazzill CS ~ Sugar Nellie Stamp ~ MM & Prima Press "n"Petals Flowers ~ Ric Rac Studio Calico Subscription ~ Assorted Prisma Pencils ~ Gamsol & Stumps.