If you check out my last post you'll find links to all of the Design Team members blogs, they are definitely worth visiting... there will be a new challenge each Friday from one of the team members and this week my favourite... Claudia's turn, you'll find this great sketch to work from with the following rules.....(I've just copied and paste them from FS)
- You can flip/rotate the provided sketch
- You can make a card, using any kind of stamp you have cute or non cute we would like to see it all
- To take part in the challenge, post your card made with the sketch on your blog with a link to FS challenge blog.
- Then please leave a comment on FS challenge with a link to your Blog/sketch/card/creation. So we can all see it.
- Unlike other challenge blogs were you are not allowed to combine challenges you can are welcome to do this with "Friday Sketchers" sketches." So if you, lets say want to use the color challenge over on SCS and use the FS blog sketch, feel free to post your card on both challenge blogs
Well there are the rules what are you waiting for...........................................
It was my nephew Jordan's 11th birthday this week so i decided on a young funky card using my Rakle stamps...i really do love these stamps they are really young and hip so perfect for kids up to middle aged old folk like me....LOL