Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year To One & All - May The Coming Year Bring Health Happiness And Wealth In That Order Of Course...........

Happy new year to all.

My New Years resolution is to start my blog, i've been meaning to start a blog all year (2007 that is) but a lot happened and all did not go to plan, so here i am giving it a go...I'm also going to attempt to make at least seven cards a week, which could get quite sticky if all goes to plan and i manage to return to work at the end of January, (I've been off sick since May 07) but i'm going to give it a damn good go.

I love card making and at the moment i'm heavily into stamping but i have many die-cutting machines and dies and i've been scrapbooking for over twenty years although for fourteen of those years i only actually completed one scrapbook (A tribute to our one and only son who will be twenty one in March) My Husband tells me i can't just buy a little of something, that i have to buy the whole range which i suppose was true but i've promised 2008 will be different as i now have a brand new craft station and it's considerably smaller than my old craft room but lovingly designed and built by my wonderful better half.

I thought i'd start the year by putting my first card of 2008 onto my blog i hope you like it. It was made using one of my Sugar Nellie stamps, i got the second lot of new releases for xmas from my son and his girlfriend and i'm totally in love with them, it's great to have the look of Magnolia and Hanglar stanglar stamps in this country. http://www.sugarnellie.blogspot.com/ Take a look, "i bet you love them as much as i do".

No comments: