Sunday 1 March 2009

Candy Winner....

You Guys Really All Just Rock.. I really do mean that..
Awww Guys thank you so much for your warm get well wishes.... i don't know how but the antibiotics still haven't kicked in and I'm still quite poorly although it seems worse at night now..very strange.. I'm afraid this will have to be quick, i have to be up early for bloods in the morning..... so the winner of my blogoversary candy is ....

♥ Lydia ♥ said...
Many congrats on your 10,000 hits and 1st blogoversary!! I have added you to my sidebar...and am about to 'stalk' you! :0) Your work is fabulous! ♥

Congratulations Lydia..Please get in touch with me and let me have your details and the details of which images you'd like... i do have the new Gorjuss Girls.. i will get the parcel out by the end of this week to you.. congratulations again....I am sorry there couldn't be more winners..it would be nice to be able to send candy to you all.. maybe if i win the lottery one day.... but there will be a PIF as soon as I'm over this stinker..i won one with my lovely friend Heidi. so i'm going to pass it forward..hehehe... she knows why i'm laughing... i am such a doobie..so please keep watching for it...

Thank you so much once again for all of your lovely visits i can't tell you how much i appreciate it.. and for your get well wishes... i will literally be wished well at this rate.. Not a bad thing at all..hehehe...

I'll be back tomorrow or Tuesday with a creation that I'd already written a post for. sorry I'm just not up to doing much at the moment... but i have a few things to show you in the mean time....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lydia! >:0)


Tina, thanks for the great giveaway and feel better soon, hon!

Tonya

Wiccababe said...

congrats Lydia
and thanks for the opportunity Tina
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oooooooohhhh!!! How exciting!! **she says jumping up and down spilling coffee everywhere**
Thank you xx I'll go and email you now ^.^

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Tina, so sorry to hear you've not been well again. Hope all is ok now.
Take good care of yourself.
Big Hugs
Carole x

flatis stempelwelt said...

Congratulations Lydia

Hugs, Sonja xx

Heidi said...

Well congrats to lydia- what a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi dear tina , i love your blog ,and i miss your visit me...Laura

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Lydia!!
Luv Viv xxx