Sunday 13 July 2008

RAK & Gifts From Wonderful Blogging Buddies......

While i was ill and stressed over the last four weeks, i received the most wonderful RAK and gifts from my blogging friends and i wanted to show you some of the scrummy stash that arrived....and before you say anything, i really do know i am a very lucky girl to have such wonderfully talented and kind blog buddies...

I have to say i was flabbergasted by the gift my friend Claudia sent to me, there was a gorgeous BG pad, stamps, a beautiful organza bag of flowers (Claudia sends the most beautiful Flowers, you'll see some on a card tomorrow), ribbons, lots of stamped images and even a BG chip board book ( i actually plan on splitting that to make up folders for my HS stamps when i finally do get some. Claudia is a DT Member for Magnolia, Alot, Scor-pal, Sweet 'n' Sassy and now Stampavie and has a wonderful blog i am sure most of you have either visited or like me visit most days Pretty Pressings, i long to be able to create cards the way she dose and i have to say i am in awe of how much she actually manages to create, she works incredibly hard and actually has a second blog called Pretty Cards and if like me you are a Hanglar Stanglar fan you'll love this blog to, Claudia has the most amazing HS creations on here, i hope you will make a visit to both of her blogs, you won't be disappointed...

The next parcel that arrived only two days later was from my dear friend Moni in Germany, we started e-mailing only two or three months ago and already i feel Moni is a wonderful friend, i love to make things for her I've just created my first scene card (no patterned papers YIKES) which is flying by air on Tuesday to Moni...OOOOOH i hope she likes it......(i added a sneaky peek) Moni sent me the most wonderful stamped images including my favourite HS and Magnolia all tied together with the most beautiful ribbons (you'll see some of those this week the cards are made and ready to post) also a bag filled with beautiful flowers and lots of embellishments plus some beautiful papers, but best of all Moni sent me her favourite card from her blog, and i have to say it really is my favourite to, it really is stunningly detailed and i will treasure it forever....(i have all of the cards i receive at the side of my desk on a wall so that i can see them every day....they make me so happy, before i started blogging i only ever sent hand crafted cards now i receive them to and it really does make me feel very warm inside as i know how much work goes into them...) Moni has recently become a design team member for Paperbasics and i am sure that it will not be long before others are asking her to join their design teams, she creates the most wonderfully detailed cards and ATC's i hope you will find the time to pay a visit to her blog...



A few days later a parcel arrived and when i saw the name on the front, i had the biggest smile on my face, I'd been watching Ila's Blog since the very first time i started even looking at blogs, i am so in awe of her colouring technique, and she creates the most amazing scenes, I've even tried to use my prisma's using her tutorial but alas i still can't get it right!!!!!LOL Ila is a DT member for Magnolia and High hopes. I stamped some images for Ila a while back and we started to e-mail, Over the last few weeks she has been so wonderful e-mailing me and helping keep my spirits up over those long weeks while Gizmo was away (we not only share a passion for crafting but also for our fur kids as Ila and now i call them....it has been an absolute pleasure getting to know Ila and i hope to eventually get to meet her when we finally go to visit our friends in Canada, Kath and Mark emigrated three years ago and we miss them like mad, it's just not the same seeing them once a year) Ila sent me some yummy scrummy stash and i was thrilled that they included House Mouse images, I've wanted some stamps for ages but you just can't buy them all, there was also some lovely stampin bella images, i don't know how but she managed to send me bella's i didn't have (i tend to visit Ila's blog and then run off to the websites and buy the stamps she's show casing....) there was also some stamps with sentiments, which i have hardly any of, I've already used them three times you'll see later this week, some retro papers, a bag full of ribbons and a bag of Bella baubles which i adore......(my problem is when i like something to much i don't want to use it......LOL) But best of all i received a gorgeous card from Ila, My friend i will treasure it....Thank you so much.......I hope you will all take the time to pay Ila a visit at her blog, there are tutorials and bucket loads of inspiration....

Next I received lots of gorgeous Magnolia images from Carole, as many of you will know Carole is a DT member for Friday Sketchers and only yesterday announced that she is to be a new Design Team Member for Alota, (i am so thrilled for you Carole) she not only creates the most wonderful sketches, but is a very talented card maker, we share a love of Hanglar Stanglar i know that she recently finally managed to get some HS stamps, good for you girl.....i know that you have wanted some for a long time..... I wanted to show you how the RAK Carole sent me arrived, it felt like my birthday all wrapped up in one of my favourite colours.........i was chuffed to bits then in side was the wonderful stamped images of Dress Up Tilda and some gorgeous Panduro images, I've made a card to show this week with the Panduro, i think they are so damn cute......I really do hope that you will visit Carole's blog you'll find lots of wonderful inspiration.......Thank you so much Carole, it was so kind of you to stamp these images for me, i really do appreciate it, you'll see a card made from them this week....

Finally Nikki was lucky enough to be the first to leave an e-mail for my give away distresser, for those of you that do not know Nikki has only been card making since last December ( i still am just amazed by that fact) she creates the most wonderful cards and is already a DT member for Silly Monkey Crafts and A Spoonful Of Sugar, I've been card making for six years and i have never seen anybody learn as quickly as Nikki does, she has a wonderful blog and always passes on her tips on where to buy stash really cheap, i really do hope that you will go make a visit, i promise you will not be disappointed. Nikki was so kind and sent me some Papilio images from the new range and also some treasure HS images, which i am using for my nieces birthday invites (she's having a little garden party bless, she'll be five...the HS images will work perfectly.) I have to say that because I've not managed to get hold of the new Papilio stamps (for some unknown reason not one of my cards will work on the site) I've not wanted to use the Papilio images for fear of not getting the stamps, but this week i have to make a birthday card for a friend and i am going to use one of them.......i also received this wonderful card from Nikki, i just love that hula girl, she's a high hopes stamp, i just love what you did with this one Nikki and i will treasure it...Nikki's daughter Zoe now has a blog to, for those of you under sixteen there are challenges and lots of ideas to keep you all busy over the six weeks holidays, i am going to tell my sister about it, Holly has been making cards for a year now, she raids my stash every time she comes to our house, she says Auntie Tina can we go to your crafty room....LOL
Well i told you i'd been a lucky girl didn't i !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye for now......


IF ANYONE IS ORDERING PAPILIO FROM HOBBY NORGE AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME OUT BY ORDERING A FEW FOR ME I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL, I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR I COULD SEND A CHEQUE, I AM GOING NUTS TRYING TO GET MY HANDS ON THEM, IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE TO SEND THE MONEY VIA IBAN AND I WOULD RATHER GET THREE MORE STAMPS, I ALREADY HAVE ALL OF THE FIRST SET, I REALLY WOULD LOVE THE OTHERS....



4 comments:

Ila said...

Wow!! what Fabulous Goodies!! and you deserve all of them and more...
Big Hugs, Ila

Nixe-Moni said...

Ooooh wow Tina, you are such a lucky person ... all the goodies looks very yummy :)You really deserve them all!!
The sneek peek of your card makes me very curious and it´s so exciting to see the complete card ;)
Sending you lots of Hugs
Moni

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow Tina...you have had some amazing gifts from your friends. It's no surprise though because you are such a kind and generous person yourself...I am very glad that I have met you. Have fun with all your new goodies! Thanks again for your kind words Tina.
Hugs
Carole

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Hi Tina, Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I am now on vacation, but would love to try to give you some tips for colouring with the trias, I think they are hard to work with. Please ask again on my blog next week, and I will mail you info, from saturday I am back home till 29th of July. I am not ordering by Papilio, but would love to sent you some stamped images if you like! i have almost all new ones....
Love,
Jacqueline