Monday 21 July 2008

Amazing Candy From Elizabeth At Elzybells..... Thank You So Much.....

OMG last week was amazing, I've never won Candy before, in fact i never win anything, but as long as my life is running quite smoothly i am always happy.

I entered into a blog candy challenge over at Elzybells in June and with every thing happening with Gizmo i completely forgot about it, then a lady Lorien contacted me to tell me I'd won, i thought it odd as it ended ages ago, but two of the ladies that won the original candy did not contact Elizabeth, hang your head in shame...Well their misfortune was my fortune, Elizabeth drew the names again and out popped my name.....yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss i was so pleased then these wonderful things arrived on my door mat, aren't they just gorgeous, a magazine, not one but two sets of Elzybells clear stamps and lots of unmounted stamps with Cling-on to mount them with, all wrapped up in hand stamps paper, Elizabeth you thought of everything thank you so very much.... I hope you will all make a visit to Elzybells webshop to check out the new range of unmounted and Clear stamps, after all with unmounted you can store them easily which means you can buy lots more to.......and at these prices you will......hehehehe

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wow - lucky you Tina. I love Elzybells but don't have any. I think I just can't decide on which ones to start with. Have fun stamping. Hugs, Maria

Heidi said...

Now that is great luck is it not? I had that luck winning my alota stamp this week. I can't wait.
These cards are adorable too!
Heidi

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations on your win Tina and the stamps look really great. Love the little animal pile. Hugs, Nikki x

Ila said...

Congratulations on winning these Fabulous goodies!! It's so nice to win something! Have fun!!...Hugs, Ila