Thursday 5 June 2008

Beautiful New Papers ~ Yummy Scrummy ~ Katharina's Sketch..



I got these gorgeous new papers after seeing them on my friend Claudia's Blog, she always has the most wonderful stash...... anyway when i saw these i just fell in love and had to order, then i saw the flowers and die-cuts and had to order those too, now i have way too many so I'm sending a few pieces to two friends to see what they will do with them.....i can't wait to see what you do ladies...

When i saw Katharina's sketch i knew i wanted to give it a go, but with everything happening with Giz i just didn't find the time, i know that the sketch is over but I've decided to use it any way, and i have to say I've been really inspired by my friends Ila and Moni, they do the most amazing distressing on their papers and i was inspired by both of them to give it a go myself... here we go see what you think...... I'm sorry the pictures didn't turn out to well, i took the pictures in the evening again.... (i have to stop doing that.)

The pictures don't show the distressing up to well, it really does look better in the flesh so to speak....

I used this Heidi Edge Distresser, and i have a spare one it is open but unused, if any body would like it please leave a message below this post, so that everyone can see it's gone, then just e-mail me your address and I'll pop it in the post..


If you get a chance you really should visit Katharina's blog, she has lots of great sketches and some wonderful tutorials.... Many blogs have sketches in their archives, just because they are archived doesn't mean you can't use the sketch, just remember to give credit where credit is due and link to the creator's blog..

Ingredients: Stampin Bella Fairy ~ Prima Flowers ~ Making Memories Papers Noteworthy ~ Prisma Color Pencils ~ Stumps ~ Sansodor ~ Chalkeye Ink Pad ~ Rub-on, Brads & Ribbon From Stash..




8 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Tina, I love the stamping Bella Fairy and the papers are just gorgeous.

I would love the Heidi Edge distresser. Please email me nichola.fairbairn@googlemail.com and I will give you my details. Hugs, Nikki x

Ila said...

Love this Gorgeous card!!..love the distressing...image..and Beautiful papers!! What a fabulous take on this sketch!!...Hugs, Ila

Nixe-Moni said...

Ooooh woow, I love this card, Tina. Your colouring and the gorgeous paper looks great. That image is so adorable. Another fabulous work on this sketch!!
Lots of big hugs
Moni

Heidi said...

WOW what a beautiful card you have made Tina - I love it

Thinking of you all.

Hugs from
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Tina...your work is always beautiful. Love the papers, I have some of them but haven't used them yet! Let me know if I can stamp you any Magnolia images.

Carole :D

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a great card. i love how you addend "friends"
thank you for mentioning my blog #giggle#

Murielle said...

Great card!!!
Love it!

Katharina Frei said...

This is such a beautiful card Tina! Love what you did with the sketch. All the details are precious and I love the motive :)