Sunday 4 May 2008

Claudia Rosa's Sketch #2 ~ Magnolia Heaven

These little beauties arrived last week and i had planned so much, but we all know what happens to the best laid plans............... mine never work! Any way one of the blogs i subscribe to is Pretty Pressings, by a lady called Claudia Rosa, and she is very kindly designing sketches to use on every day card making projects. This is her second and i have to say i really enjoyed playing with this one.... i decided on using the sketch the right way up this time, but i'm also in the process of making a card with it flipped the other way. If you'd like to have a go at this sketch you can find it over at Pretty Pressings http://rosaswelt.blogspot.com/ you'll also find a whole host of inspiration and best of all tutorials...... I'm currently working on some xmas presents using a couple of Claudia's tutorials..... you'll have to come back to see which....

Ingredients ~ Making Memories Papers ~ Letraset Pro Markers Assorted ~ Prima Press "n" Petals Flowers ~ Ribbon LSH ~ Brads Provocraft ~ CS Bazzill & Lots & Lots Of Love......

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello Tina,
oh my gosh .. this is YOUUU?? i mean your blog?
hey.. you are so sweet and you made a card after the sketch. Tina, iam sooo sorry.. this week was crazy and i have not commented at all on other blogs.

we are creating a new sketch blog .. that will be announced tomorrow on my blog. i have been inviting all the girls and there was a lot of oranizing to do. so i appologize.

wow.. my friend.. you are soooo crazy. i did get your gift today :-) oh we love the fragance you used. thank you so much for EVERYTHING i can not believe it. You shouldnt have :-) Tina i can not express my feelings in english very good but you almost made me cry :-) I totally felt how much care you put in to EVERYTHING all the little ribbons you wrapped my presents. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love everything.
I used already the prima flowers on my card for thursday hooorrayyy.. i can not say anything - because everything you picked is totally something i would have bought for myself.

tomorrow i will post your card on my blog
hugs
claudia

Claudia