Monday 26 May 2008

Beautiful Images & An Award From The Lovely Moni (Nixe 07)...


I have to say that apart from my little hiccups this week has been so fabulous.... yesterday this little lot arrived from the lovely Moni she is an amazing card maker and i urge you to take a peek at her blog Nixe 07 Moni's Creative Place
I really have to say that she creates the most beautiful ATC's and the detail in her cards is absolutely stunning so if you are looking for inspiration you need to check out her blog..

Moni sent me this beautiful card and some fabulous Magnolia images i don't yet have the stamps to and here is my first card made using them.....

I used the masking technique i always use you can find it in my blog archive, it really does work... and i am so pleased with the way this card turned out..... what do you think?

I used Romani Basic Grey papers and card stock with matching ribbons... the sweet tilda & cute little flower images Moni sent to me... and the back ground stamp from the Shabby Chic Magnolia set.. i also used Inktense pencils (I'm going to make a little picture tutorial to show you how i use these they are amazing pencils and not overly expensive either, you get fantastic results from them time and time again..) also assorted Chalk Eye Ink Pads.

I also discovered today that sweet Moni gave me my second award of this week, well i say second it's actually three awards so my second third and fourth awards... i have been such a lucky girl this week i really have, i had beautiful images sent to me by the wonderful friends I've met blogging and now all of these awards i just can't believe it.....it really has made me very very happy and i shall be floating on air for the next week.....







I am going to pass these awards on tomorrow.... and show you my amazing present from Claudia, i had a tear in my eye when these arrived, she really is such a wonderful friend and i feel very privileged to learn from both Claudia & Moni..but right now it's one in the morning and I'm quite tired so night night and don't let the bed bugs bite to all and big crafty hugs to Moni & Claudia thank you so much you have both made this week such a great one for me.....

3 comments:

Nixe-Moni said...

Hi Tina,
wooow, what a wonderful card. Looks great with the bright colours you used. Your colouring is fabulous too. Love your card.
Big Hugs,
Moni

P.S. Thank you so much for your kind words ... and you really deserved all these great awards :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Tina, the colours you have used are just gorgeous.

Carole :D

Ila said...

Wow!! this is a Beautiful card! I love the colors, your coloring and the lovely scene you created here. I've never heard of those pencils so will be watching for more info.