Wednesday 30 January 2008

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Foiled - My Book Inspired Creation.....

The DCM challenge this week is to create a card using tin foil, yep kitchen tin foil, don't worry you'll find a use for it.....
My card was inspired by a book i just read and cried most of the way through...... i know pathetic...but i just couldn't help it... any way as it's Valentines in a couple of weeks i thought I'd combine this challenge with my hubbies card (he'll kill me.......LOL) since reading the book, I've been adding P.S I Love You to all of our little notes, icky you may think but after twenty two years together i think it still needs saying......

Any way if you'd like to join the Foiled Challenge there is a link to Daring Card Makers on the left hand side of my blog.... Under Challenge Yourself .................... Go On.............
You can't really tell from the photograph but i used thinner chip board covered it with Kitchen Foil then ran it through my Cuttlebug with the script embossing folder it really does look effective.....i embossed one heart and debossed the other....i have to say it looks so much better in real life.......... really it does


PS. I Love You.....Mark

Ingredients

6x6 Card (Tent Fold)

Sizzix Heart Die (Red)

Thin Chip Board

Kitchen Foil

Rich Red Card Stock Bazzill

Silver Wire

Sandylion Paper - Ice

Doodlebug All Mixed Up Large Rub-on's

Magnolia Love Letter Stamp

Selection Prisma Pencils - Gamsol

Colorbox Chalkeye's Ink Pad - Charcoal - Red

Cuttlebug - Script Embossing Folder

No comments: